Hucknall Flying High Academy
After taking into consideration your views from the Uniform Survey, we are happy to announce we have selected the option the majority of you voted for. Please click on the document to see the full list of clothing and general information regarding uniform.
To purchase uniform online, click on this link
Nursery places – apply now!
We are delighted to announce that families can now apply for nursery places, to start in September 2019.
The application window opens on Monday 4 March and closes at 12pm on Friday 5 April 2019. We will then contact all applicants by 16 April 2019 to confirm places. Should there be any remaining places after this date, we will allocate these on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Nursery Application Form
- Nursery Application Form – Guidance and Information (refer to when completing application form)
- Nursery over-subscription criteria
How and when to apply – main school places
- School Name
- Hucknall Flying High Academy
- Headteacher Name
- To be appointed by October 2018
- Adjacent to Hurricane Road, Hucknall, Nottinghamshire NG15
- 0115 9891915
- DfE Number
- To be allocated
- Published Admission Number
- FAD 30, with 15 in all other year groups (1-6)
- Expected Number on Roll
- 120 in 2019/20
- Linked Secondary School
- The Holgate Academy
- Summary of admission oversubscription criteria
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children
- Children by distance from the academy, with priority for admission given to children who live nearest to the academy as measured using Ordnance Survey data to plot an address. Distances are measured from the main entrance of the child’s address to the door outside the academy’s reception on the site where the child will predominantly be based. and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school.
- Children by distance from the academy, with priority for admission given to children who live nearest to the academy as measured using Ordnance Survey data to plot an address. Distances are measured from the main entrance of the child’s address to the door outside the academy’s reception on the site where the child will predominantly be based.
Admissions criteria accurate at time of release.
Arrangements for 2019-20
Additional information regarding admissions
Admissions applications will be through the Nottinghamshire County Council school admissions website - click here to apply from 5 November.
All applications can be made from 5 November 2018; for reception and Year 3 the admissions application deadline is 15 January 2019 (statutory date). For year groups 1, 2, 4 and 5 the application deadline is 31 March 2019. All outcomes will be distributed on 16 April 2019 by the Local Authority.
For in-year admissions, admissions are by phone 0300 500 80 80.
Should you not have been awarded a place within the school and you would like to appeal the decision, please complete the appeals form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your appeal will then be coordinated by an independent appeals clerk who will keep you informed of the progress of your appeal and the outcome. You will also find below a timetable of deadlines relating to appeals for places in September 2019.
A beacon of learning in its community; equipped with the highest calibre of staff and delivering the highest academic standards.
Paul Goodman, Deputy CEO of The Flying High Partnership
At Leamington we are passionate, dedicated, approachable and friendly. We truly want to help the children succeed.
Liz Atkins, TA